Keysoe International LTD
To ensure Keysoe International maintains a high standard of cleanliness for all customers and guests who stay on location.
To ensure all work and communication showcases the Companies values:
· To ensure all customers facilities are regularly cleaned throughout the centre
· To clean and maintain all office spaces throughout Keysoe International.
· To provide housekeeping services to the on-Site accommodation which includes cleaning rooms, changing bedding, checking stock levels and ensuring a high standard finish for guests
· Clean all customer touch points on a regular basis to ensure we reduce and limit the spread of COVID-19
· Clean judges’ boxes throughout the centre and maintain stock levels where needed
· Report any repairs that are needed to the on-Site Maintenance Officer or General Manager.
· Dust, sweep and vacuum above locations when needed.
· Provide high class customer service to visitors and guest when on Site.
· High standards of cleanliness throughout the Keysoe estate which is evident in all customer facing facilities and services.
· High standards of customer service that leave customers wanting to come back.
The above information indicated on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications or competencies required of employees assigned to this job.
As a business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do this, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religious belief, political opinion or affiliation, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability, or any conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable provided candidates have the capability to fulfil the requirements of the position.
Your application was submitted successfully.