The Events Executive is the main point of contact for Events held at Keysoe International. Responsible for the overseeing and success of individual events, this role will act as a liaison between customer and the business.
- Ensure all events are entered correctly on systems such as My Riding Life and My Show Secretary and Equipe.
- Liaise with events admin to ensure staff, stewards and volunteers for all events and shows in relation to Pole Pickers, Fence judges and any further requirements needed.
- Liaise regularly with the Events Manager in relation to overall numbers expected for events and shows.
- Overall responsibility for communication between Keysoe and enquires made through mailbox, social media channels or telephone.
- Ensure customers / guests who visit reception are seen quickly, effectively and professionally through high class customer service.
- Oversee the pre/post admin responsibilities for shows, including payment collections are organised and maintained.
- Ensure all bookings are entered onto the booking system (Priava) to avoid double bookings and event clashing.
- Review and maintain planning documents for all events.
- Provide effective teamwork across all of the event’s function.
- Upskill on all Keysoe systems and processes throughout the office environment.
- Proactive planning and resourcing for future events to ensure development of the Keysoe brand.
- Use initiative to overcome challenges throughout events that often not forthcoming.
- To gain feedback and proactively deal with customer / guest complaints.
- To review events budget with events manager to ensure no overspends are made when planning events.
- Take overall responsibility for specific events assigned from organising and planning through to managing the day and closing down of event.
- Communicate effectively throughout planning events and throughout event days to ensure the smooth operation of the department and events.
- To develop and move the role and department forward through a time of growth and change.
- Adhoc tasks when requested throughout the wider Keysoe environment
All team members have a responsibility to demonstrate and advocate company values at all times; Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Learning, Sharing.
- Preferred experience in Events coordination.
- A good understanding of all disciplines of Equestrian Sports and affiliations.
- Pro-active approach to problem solving.
- A strong communicator.
- Experience working to professional standards.